Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Please help

[Lo...]

Qtyd 4 meds against will 6 weeks ago.  Horiffic sx. Need help.  Here us where I was b4 cty-

Early morning: 4mg Diazepam, 200mg Gabapentin; Mid morning: 0.25mg Lorazepam, 200mg Gabapentin; Midday/afternoon: 0.25mg Lorazepam; Evening/Night: 0.5mg Lorazepam, 7.5mg Diazepam, 500mg Gabapentin; 12.5mg serequel

Now on .25mg A 4x/day, 2.5 mg V 3x/day, 100 mg gbp 4x/day and 25 mg serequel at bed.

Need help with taper plan.  Dont think I can cross over as was trying.  A nasty.  Can admin chime in pls.  On my own.  Homeless.  Never abused meds. 

Sorry you are having a hard time right now. Changing meds and adding new ones can make things very difficult. The good news is that the worst of the symptoms often settle down in a week or two, and things can get a lot easier once you get on a good taper plan. Just focusing on the benzos it looks like you have dropped 4 mg diazepam overall. That is a pretty big drop for many people. Could your prescribing physician help you increase the the same former dose of diazepam, with the understanding that once you feel better you will be tapering?

Take care,

JKS

Hi Lovemykids,

How long have you been back on Ativan? I think I might wait for a little relief before starting to taper.  As JustKeepSwimming said, you may even want to go back on Valium to help stabilize if the Ativan isn't helping.

Challis