Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Heart rate better

[Ia...]

My heart rate for the past 3 weeks have been 100 siting as of today it is mid 80's.. That's a good sign!  Hope it stays!  If not Atleast I know it's a start!

My heart rate for the past 3 weeks have been 100 siting as of today it is mid 80's.. That's a good sign!  Hope it stays!  If not Atleast I know it's a start!

\

Thats good to hear

Mine started going down around that time as well

It's about time too.. I still have a heart doc apointment in the 6th to get it checked.. As of now it is sticking in the 80's it has been so long since it was that.

It's about time too.. I still have a heart doc apointment in the 6th to get it checked.. As of now it is sticking in the 80's it has been so long since it was that.

I am sure after you get the all clear from the doctor you will feel a hell of a lot better too.

I am sure after you get the all clear from the doctor you will feel a hell of a lot better too.

Yeah I really want this off my mind.  You are exactly right!

I cut back on smoking a few weeks back because the cigarettes started making me nauseous- since then my heart rate has really fallen - from the the 100's straight down to the 60's70's. now my heart rate jumps up after several days due to anxiety or nauseousness and I normally take a small dose of Propranolol (prescribed for anxiety on a need-based dose during withdrawal) if I feel like it.

nice to hear that!!

Under all my medications my heart rate was a roller coaster. Since I am off, I have the heart rate of a wonderful healthy human and no problems at all.

Just nice. :smitten: