Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

A breakthrough at last

[Ka...]

Hi everyone ( dare l say it) l have had a bit of a breakthrough this last couple of day's, l have started my walking which l have'nt done for a long long time albeit not as far as l used to but it's a start, also doing some much needed cleaning in my house. I still have depression which is best described as low mood at the moment. I can't allow myself to get too excited because we all know how unpredictable withdrawal can be, l think it's safe to say l am grateful. Hope you are all having better day's none of us deserve this. Love Katrina.

I am so happy for you...yes, feeling better helps us follow through on healthy behaviors like walking, and then those healthy behaviors in turn help us to feel better...gotta love it!!!

Hi everyone ( dare l say it) l have had a bit of a breakthrough this last couple of day's, l have started my walking which l have'nt done for a long long time albeit not as far as l used to but it's a start, also doing some much needed cleaning in my house. I still have depression which is best described as low mood at the moment. I can't allow myself to get too excited because we all know how unpredictable withdrawal can be, l think it's safe to say l am grateful. Hope you are all having better day's none of us deserve this. Love Katrina.

That sounds great. Happy for you!! Enjoy it!