Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hello to all of my precious fellow BB warriors!! <3

[bl...]

I wanted to drop in and give you some reassurance and HOPE!!

Wow, what a journey!! :hug: It's been a while that I have posted. I'm nearing 14 months out (9-21-16) and doing soooooo much better than I was even just a few weeks ago! I thought, just like everyone else that the continuous torture wouldn't even ease up...even just a little but I'm here to share with you all...IT DOES get better, much much better!! No, I am not completely healed yet, but I have (I'm sure to be gentle) went back to work a month ago. 16 months ago, I had to close my business and I just recently re-opened (I hand make soap and Scented wax melts)! And I also started a 2nd job... working two days a week every two weeks doing House Keeping! :smitten: Like I said tho, I'm still not fully healed but MUCH MUCH better than I was. I thought it would never let up... but it does and I am truly thankful!! When I woke up this morning, I had a new but older sx resurface (sour stomach and diarrhea...I had this sx show up in month 9 and it left for 5 months) I've still not changed any of my eating habits and NO medications! Still very scared and skittish of meds! I will continue to push forward and I want you all to do the  same!! :hug::smitten:

I want you all to know that you aren't alone in your journey!! And you WILL get thru this! NEVER lose HOPE and please DO NOT GIVE UP!! I can honestly say that I see the light shimmering at the end of this long dark tunnel that I have  (and everyone else) have and that are wading thru...this process is slow as cold molasses! But please DO NOT GIVE UP!! Please keep going, please!!

Please stay strong BB'S! :smitten: BIG :hug:

I love you all more then you'll ever truly know!

Hi Blessed , great news ...I am so happy for you as we replied to each other often and usually had the same going on ..I am into month sixteen and have been good for about  a month ..I still have one or two symptoms but not really too much... the sleep is still not to good but I am so happy were I am ...I thought it was going to be forever but no ...it just gets better ... I hope others are following us too ..Blessings ..Love Tass.x

Thank you all so much! :smitten::hug:

It had to have been a "wider" window! From what I remember it was wonderful, even though I wasn't completely sx free during the window. Now back in the trenches. .

Please stay strong BB'S! ! BIG :hug:💖

ANY positive feedback is awesome! Thank you sooo much.

By far the absolute toughest thing I've faced in my 67 yrs.! I

have so many questions and few answers. I'd love to communicate

with someone near the end of their journey... just can't navigate

the BB website very well. Messaging is about the only thing I

kinda understand.

In Christ, Rick

PLEASE stay in touch with us. I love it when buddies post about their improvements and stick around to give us updates. I find this encouraging. Congrats to you.  :smitten:

THANK GOD !!!  I am sooooooooo happy for you !!  I missed you very much but I had a feeling that you were doing better !!  Thank you for this amazing update !!  I love you Blessed  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Blessed!  That's wonderful news!  You keep getting better!  You'll be out of this mess soon. I've been having windows lately. I had one last Friday and now today. It's just that darn insomnia that pops up every 2-3 days. I slept 5-7 hours since Friday and then Last night I slept one hour and today I'm having a clear normal head with no cog fog or muscle pain. I hope this means it's starting to lift and go away!  I'm right behind you at 13 months and 2 weeks.

Thank you for your Hope you bring us and hope back to you for a fast recovery very soon!  I think about you often.

V :smitten:

Hi Blessed, what do you mean back in the trenches ...it isn't all returning is it ...if you think it is just hold a little because I went through this ..feeling so much better at month 12/14 ..I had got some Intense symptoms at 10 months that were the worst ...terryfing and I thought I was dying ...not for long as they went away ... I was still having it tough yet better afterwards at 11 months then in 12/14 some easing up and feeling good took place ..then back in again into 15 months only a week ... then feeling better ..many symptoms gone the ones left are less Intense ... I still feel okay with less and fewer symptoms ... you seem to follow my pattern so you are healing and it will get better all the time ...Hugs Tass.x

Blessed! This is SO AMAZING to read you're doing so much better. I could not be happier for you!!! You were always such a bright light in the dark room of benzo withdrawal. I am smiling to read that you're finally feeling a ton better.  You deserve it!!! Enjoy it!!!