Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Just people who dose once a day

[so...]

As you can probably see from my posts these last few days I really cant make mg mind up about how to dose. Since the beginning I've dosed when I wake up. Got into a tizzy because people told me you can still experience interdose withdrawals even with diazepam. Anyone only dosed once the whole way through their taper? I'd appreciate your input. Thank you

If you've always dosed once, it seems sensible to continue doing that. Unless you really suffer strong interdose withdrawal.

It probably makes sense to consider yoru starting point: have you always taken diazepam once a day ?

You should be fine with dosing once a day, I myself take my dose late at night, just make sure that you're not tapering too fast, other than that you should be fine :)