Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Dry cutting.

[so...]

I'll be doing that for my (hopefully) last cut in mid October. I am not looking forward to it. But I used to do that with Ativan and those little suckers are TINY! Haha! :laugh: That was actually anxiety provoking because sometimes they would just crumble completely and I didn't know what to do. I guess if I can handle that, I can handle this! A really good sharp pill cutter does help!

I'll be dry cutting too.  Shortly I will be going from 1mg Valium (half a 2mg pill) to .5 mg and all I can do then is cut the pill into fourths.  Doesn't seem (for me) that I could eyeball less than half of a half.....  Otherwise, I'm afraid I'd be giving myself more or less than the current taper daily because pill cutting is tricky.  When the pill crumbles, it can get annoying.  My only suggestion is to have a good pill cutter.  At least then you know you will be doing your best with adjusting dosage.  PS:  I am a little nervous about my next cut to the .5mg near the end of this month.  But, we will do it!