Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hope for everyone.

[I ...]

I hope no one on here remembers me.  That would mean all I was on here with have healed.  It has been a very long time since I have been on here.  But i am living life to fullest and it as if benzos never existed in my life.  I cant believe it sometimes because 3  years ago I couldnt go a minute without thinking I would never heal or I was pissed at doctors or whoever.  But I go days on end without thinking about it now.  I travel.  I have been promoted at work.  I exercise.  I have gained all of my weight (lost 30 lbs) back.  I have hobies, listen to music and I am able to have alcohol with no problems.  i just want you to know that it goes away and it does get better.  If you would read my old posts I was bad.  I was in torment.  So please keep fighting and NEVER quit.  I didnt know how to make it another day let alone get to 3 months or 6 or etc.etc...  Only philosophy I used was " How do you eat an elephant"?  One bite at a time.  Your CNS will heal, it just takes time.  This song was how I felt healing.  Good luck to all and again , NEVER give up.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUQ1b1jVeBU

OMG i remember you!  This is amazing news!  I'm just behind you in healing and that finish line looks very close.

Oddly when I listened to this song it brought up a memory of the Counting Crows lead Adam duritz story and how public he was about weaning psych meds.  Man do lyricists know a thing or two about suffering also.

How wonderful that you came to us when we all need this kind of reinforcement and Encouragement.  Patrick59 recently came back to visit and what a blessing he has been!!  Now we have 2 of you....when I grow up I will be YOU GUYS!!!

• 6 months later...