Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Slow thinking and worried

[Ra...]

The last month has been Hell. I tried cutting and suffered for three weeks. Ended up in hospital where doctor upped my dose (see signature). I have been having really slow cognitive function. forgetting things right after theyre said. taking longer to think about things. Ive had a constant headache (which could be from tension, idk).

Did anyone have or does anyone have this? I would love to know that this will clear up.  I am having worrying thoughts about this, which just adds to the stress of it all.

The last month has been Hell. I tried cutting and suffered for three weeks. Ended up in hospital where doctor upped my dose (see signature). I have been having really slow cognitive function. forgetting things right after theyre said. taking longer to think about things. Ive had a constant headache (which could be from tension, idk).

Did anyone have or does anyone have this? I would love to know that this will clear up.  I am having worrying thoughts about this, which just adds to the stress of it all.

Cognitive problems, confusion, and brain fog are very common during withdrawal.  I had extreme cog fog for a long time, but it did go away eventually.  Yours will get better in time.

:smitten: