Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Slow thinking and worried

[Ra...]

The last month has been Hell. I tried cutting and suffered for three weeks. Ended up in hospital where doctor upped my dose (see signature). I have been having really slow cognitive function. forgetting things right after theyre said. taking longer to think about things. Ive had a constant headache (which could be from tension, idk).

Did anyone have or does anyone have this? I would love to know that this will clear up.  I am having worrying thoughts about this, which just adds to the stress of it all.

The last month has been Hell. I tried cutting and suffered for three weeks. Ended up in hospital where doctor upped my dose (see signature). I have been having really slow cognitive function. forgetting things right after theyre said. taking longer to think about things. Ive had a constant headache (which could be from tension, idk).

Did anyone have or does anyone have this? I would love to know that this will clear up.  I am having worrying thoughts about this, which just adds to the stress of it all.

Cognitive problems, confusion, and brain fog are very common during withdrawal.  I had extreme cog fog for a long time, but it did go away eventually.  Yours will get better in time.

:smitten: