Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

High as a kit on 14 mg of Valium and nausea

[28...]

I don't have any w/d symptoms yet. They will hunt me down in a few days.

I made a cut today 1 mg from 15 mg  But I feel "high" on my dose of Valium. And I hate

this feeling. Everytime I take my meds I get nausea. Is it common during Valium use?

During w/d I know it is. What shall I do about the feeling of being so wasted on this shit?

It feels like I Wanna make a bigger cut so I can walk and talk and think more normal.  :tickedoff:

I made a cut today 1 mg from 15 mg  But I feel "high" on my dose of Valium. And I hate

this feeling. Everytime I take my meds I get nausea. Is it common during Valium use?

During w/d I know it is. What shall I do about the feeling of being so wasted on this shit?

It feels like I Wanna make a bigger cut so I can walk and talk and think more normal.  :tickedoff:

:)  Just enjoy it , it's because your body is not used to such a high dose anymore. You can make a 1 mg cut until you hit the soft spot. It's normal if you reinstate such an amount after going as low as you did. At least you are not suffering from withdrawals.    ::)

:)  Just enjoy it , it's because your body is not used to such a high dose anymore. You can make a 1 mg cut until you hit the soft spot. It's normal if you reinstate such an amount after going as low as you did. At least you are not suffering from withdrawals.    ::)

But I feel sick! I hate this feeling. Like someone had put drugs in my drink...It is too much.

Yes, I guess my body respond to the high dose. But when I up dosed when I made my big cuts

I had to take as much as 15 mg to made the  w/d disappear. But now it is more than enough.

I just want this feeling to pass. I just fall asleep all the time. And act like a person on drugs.  :sick:

I hope it will pass. I guess I will regret my thinking when the w/d symptoms starts in a few days  ::)

Maybe try with 10 or 12 mg but then you will have withdrawals again.      :tickedoff:

That's why I am afraid to reinstate my day dose to Valium again, only 5 mg at night knocks me out perfectly. I just took my day dose of Clozan and I feel tired too now ...    :brickwall:

Seems like whatever you're trying to do is turning out bad.

What I'm trying to say is you're not the only one in this rabbit whole and maze of trouble.    :tickedoff:

Pickled ginger like they use at sushi restaurants. .saved my belly big time with nausea...or if u tell your doc about the tapering I recently got promethazine for the really bad nights

Pickled ginger like they use at sushi restaurants. .saved my belly big time with nausea...or if u tell your doc about the tapering I recently got promethazine for the really bad nights

Hi, yes I got that medicine. Helps really good for insomnia as well.I will try the ginger.  :thumbsup: