Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Feeling pretty well considering, except . . . . (flabby belly question)

[wo...]

I am so stranger to this.  I had the flabby jiggly belly over three years ago on my first c/t. 

I am now at the five month mark and my flabby belly seems to fluctuate from day to day.  Not really in a bloating, maybe a bit puffy with a lot of flabbage.  (not even a word)

Care to share any flabby stories?

One day I looked and found a layer of what looks like water and fat over my whole body. I saw the term 'benzo belly' somewhere. I got it all over.

I had muscle tone before the taper / withdrawal. Now it seems like the definition in my muscles has gone flat to flabby. I keep hoping it will come off with time. I have lost a lot of weight from my peak. I put on 30 pounds in 6 weeks. I've been able to take off 16 in the last 2.5 months. Currently, I've reached a plateau.

Before the final jump, I was able to exercise a lot and I think it helped. Since the jump, I have no motivation currently.

Hope that helps in some way.