Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Ouch. Rescue dose.

[mi...]

As many of you know I have tapered down to zero Valium nine days ago.

Today the pain simply got too bad.

I took a rescue dose of 15mg Oxazepam.

I chose this instead of Valium since it has a short half life and no metabolism being left behind.

I will try and continue my zero Benzo tomorrow, but am scared I have ruined a lot.

I guess this pain will come back with a vengeance, but at least I have a little relief so maybe I can endure more tomorrow. 

Please cheere me up and don't be to hard on me, I know I've been stupid (again)

Not a good day today either so i jumped right in to the mud a second day in a row.

I have not been sleeping at all tonight as the needles and hurt kept me awake all night.

I felt myself sliding into areas where i haven't been for years and were i don't want to go again.

I have had some very bad experiences in a clinic, and these seem to pop up in my mind to scare me when i get tired.

Hoping for a good nights sleep tonight, and i'll see if i continue my taper tomorrow.

Michael

I am sorry for your suffering, just know you are not alone and you will recover.  Some days I still search hard for even the smallest indicator of progress.