Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Update! 30 months

[of...]

Hi!! I haven't been here in a while now!!.. crazy.. Anyways, I've had alot of encouraging improvements!!

Three months ago, after 27 months of chronic insomnia, my insomnia lifted! Overnight basically..

If I remember correctly. I felt like I was stuck in another dimension. Non stop panic, panic about the state I felt trapped in!! I was in bad shape. So yeah, there's one major improvement

Also, I had chrnoic DP.. Well, it somehow went away without my awareness. I kind of had a realization yesterday that I haven't felt that way in months. .

Another cool thing is I keep getting these warm fuzzy sensations going through my body . When it happens I usually cry with happiness! And then something happens and it goes away. But... I almost forgot that feeling completely .Now I know what I have to look forward to!

So yeah! You might ask.. What have you done? Well, pretty much the only thing I'm doing differently is on top of meditation and yoga, I began going to church again. And I've began to run and strength train again.

I hope everyone is feeling better as well!

The news about your insomnia lifting is sure to encourage many.  It's such a distressing symptom to have to deal with.  Thanks for the uplifting message!  It's posts like yours that help me get through the day!

How fantastic!  :) Thank you for sharing! The part about lifted chronic DP was like a soothing balm on my soul, DP/DR mix has been my nightmare. Sometimes it's so severe I can pass by a familiar person and won't even recognize them. Scary.

Anyway, keep running! Keep enjoying your life  :thumbsup:

No problem!! Thanks GeraltRivia and nexttime ! I know you guys will get better!

Hi Meowing. My insomnia was chronic. It was accompanied with a racing agitated mind, and electric feeling limbs. My body has seemed to crash a couple months ago, and since then I've been sleeping 9 hours a night .

Hey waitingforChange ! I had pain the first year or so. Thanks

Thanks revelion! Good luck to you!

Hey girl Gatsby!

Dp\dr was my worst symptom. That's why it's kind of odd to me that it somehow left without my awareness. Everything seems real to me again.. too real almost. You will heal! The only advice I can really give is to somehow practice acceptance. It's a mindset that needs to be developed. Good luck!

Thanks abcd!