Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I had a window yesterday, but now its worse again

[Sw...]

so scary in a few minutes I forgot where I was . it connects well not what I write today. what the hell is going on? Now, when I close my eyes again , it will in a lot of light through my eyelids , I had the time for a while in the beginning when I was done with the scaling down and now it has come back. Plus there is the pain in my eyes again and one of those celestial eye fatigue and body, which can not rest away what I do? I feel sick. I cant barely see. My throat hurt, my arm hurts. I feel like im dying soon..  I feel very sick. It started this morning. Trouble breathing. Sorry for all messages . I find that when I close my eyes with one eye I see better o see the depth of things is not a film . But when I look with both eyes its blurry vision and conjunctiva o depth perception disappears. How the heck can it be so ? It is just psychological ? Is this really normal? I'm afraid o concerned that this has become a damage. My eyes hurts so bad, and now i had a inflammation in my arm and have to take antibiotics?I dont wont to be worse! Im so scared, really really scared...

Don't apologize for posting too many messages. This is why we're here!  :smitten:

I try and be really positive these days because it makes me feel better. But I had all of these sxs the first few months. I won't go to far into this, but I wanted to die. It flooded my mind and body like a tsunami  Sometimes, they come back again, but they don't stick around for as long as they did.

These horrific shooting pains and heart palpitations made me convinced I had significant, irreversible heart and nerve damage. Lately, I've felt a unexpected return of symptoms. I've begun a lean meat and heavy vegetable diet coupled w/ low intensity exercise. I take ibuprofen when I need to and have noticed a sharp decline in the intensity of my sxs. My recovery has been miraculous. Still not there, but it's absolutely mind-blowing what my mind and body is capable of now.

I've discovered that deep breathing techniques will help you to ease through breathing troubles until your body resumes normal function. Many others have spoken about having the warped depth perception and compromised vision you have described. It will abate after a while.

Our body's are healing at their own, individual pace. Sometimes, it's agonizing and frightening to contemplate the seemingly permanent state of debilitation that you must be feeling. To be honest, I have my doubts sometimes too. But, I lay down, treat myself well and rest as much as I can. Overtime, the windows seem to be getting wider and the waves less intense.

I sincerely hope you start to feel better. Be good to yourself. These waves punch me in the gut sometimes, but they always subside.