Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Read this if you were on diazepam

[Ka...]

Hi everyone l have read recently that if diazepam was the benzo you were taking you are likely to have more mental symtom''s whereas if you were on any of the other's more physical one's if you would like to you could put what benzo you were on and see if it add's up you never know it might help Love Katrina

Hi everyone l have read recently that if diazepam was the benzo you were taking you are likely to have more mental symtom''s whereas if you were on any of the other's more physical one's if you would like to you could put what benzo you were on and see if it add's up you never know it might help Love Katrina

I started on Xanax then crossed to Valium.  My worst symptoms have been physical, but I have some mental as well.  Valium feels more depressing than Xanax, and I have had more nausea with the Valium taper. Overall with Valium my interdose withdrawals are covered and symptoms are not as intense when I was on Xanax.

I was on Diazepam and not had the any mental symptoms really ... over 30 yrs too ... the only symptom was Intrusive thoughts ...feeling like I was just not like other people...thinking about the suffering It's hardly surprising ...this is the only one all the others are physical ... a little bit of forgetting things but at sixteen months nearly ...no Intrusive thoughts or memory problems ..I still have some physical ...not too many though ...It's all so much better now this past 3/6 weeks.