Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Dry taper. Is the a table or chart

[Ki...]

Hello.

I'm looking to get some scales to keep tampering as I'm now down to taking 1/4 of 0.5 Clomazapam twice a day and need to cut each of those doses down.

My brain is not functioning to we'll and wondering if there's a chart for 10-20% cuts of a dose of 0.125?. No sure if that's correct.

Or has anyone just dropped a 1/4 before I tried but symptoms started returning.  I've been taking the 2 1/4 doses for over 2 months now and still don't feel great but better than when first cut scared to cut further.

A lot of people buy a Germini-20 balance from Amazon.  Costs a little over $20 and does a reasonable job.

As for cuts - just multiply your current dose times the amount you want to keep taking.  A 10% cut means you will keep taking 90% which is the same as 0.9.  You would simply multiply the weight of your 1/4 pill times 0.9.  It will NOT weight 0.125; it will weigh substantially more.

A 20% cut means you will keep taking 80$ which is the same as 0.8.  So you'd multiply times 0.8 (this is a large cut, fwiw).