Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is this normal

[Ka...]

Had a good day yesterday a full day window if l get a window it only last's a few hour's or half a day at the most so l found this encouraging however today l am back in a wave and it feel's worse than normal l've read people on here say they have really good window's after a wave does anyone else have the same as me .Katrina

This is the nature of withdrawal, that is why they say healing is non linear. Some days it will feel like two steps backward and one step forward.  I was always disappointed when I experienced a wave after a lovely window.  With time you will experience more windows than waves as healing continues.

When you are back in a wave, reflect on how good the window felt and know that one will come your way again.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Thankyou so much P for getting back to me.... Sometimes l deal with waves well then other times l find it difficult your post made me feel a whole lot better. Love Katrina

I hate to hear you had a wave. I think that is normal to have that happen. I honestly don't know sometimes what is happening to me. I have a lot of anxiety and when it does subside for a while just to pop back up. It all depends on what I'm doing at the time. Anyway I hope you feel better soon.

Hi Katrina,

Congrats on your nice long window!!  :clap:

I wish I could report to you that I've had several, but not yet. I did, however experience a 20 minute window!! I think I had one today, as well, but it was so brief, I hardly noticed lol it was probably 15 minutes or so. Then my sxs were back in full force  :P  But the really great thing about these tiny windows, is I did experience them and expect more to come and then someday.......one big window that will be painted open, instead of shut!

My tinnitus is the only sx that hasn't seemed to let go. It's a stubborn one. But I'm hopeful that one day that will disappear, as well! Hell, I know it will!!  Better days are coming, Katrina!  We'll be ready!!

Hang in there it only gets better.....~CeCe      :mybuddy:

Had a good day yesterday a full day window if l get a window it only last's a few hour's or half a day at the most so l found this encouraging however today l am back in a wave and it feel's worse than normal l've read people on here say they have really good window's after a wave does anyone else have the same as me .Katrina

I think thats a good sign (you jumped in March right?). Healing is not linear but windows for hours - thats great!