Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

You can't walk one meter because of massive stiff legs, have or had this anyone?

[...]

In my hardest months, I walked 5 minutes like an old lady. My poor dog.

Try do move your legs a little bit every hour, stiffness is getting worse if you don't move. Stretch a little bit, even if you can only do it for 2 seconds. Every little bit helps.

From the WD point seen, I am over it now - but the lyme desease is bringing that symptom back. But also here I notice a relief moving my legs every half an hour.

Oh oh and magnesium oil does a lot for me but I don't know if you can use it - it helps me against the pain but some members don't like magnesium (but the oil is not used oral you bring it on the muscles)

Hug

Marigold

Marigold, you have stiff legs from lyme desease?

What are your other symptoms from it?

I ask, because i was diagnosed with it few years ago and i don't know if it makes symptoms.

Marigold, you have stiff legs from lyme desease?

What are your other symptoms from it?

I ask, because i was diagnosed with it few years ago and i don't know if it makes symptoms.

Joint paint, Muscle pain and stiffness,any pain in or on the body, headaches, - you might ask google for more (or either not - don't make yourself anxious)..