Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

dp and fatigue

[Tr...]

Hi everyone,

I suffered from mild dp and fatigue every single day.  I'm almost 3 months of no benzo and antidepressant. I'm feeling very tired everyday, and I feel like I have to drag my body to go to work, do anything, etc. I also suffer from mild dp where I don't 'fully' connect with people much. I feel like in a dream state, even though no one really notice anything about me.  My mind also wanders with lots and lots of thoughts that I can't really stop them.  Sometimes I let these thoughts go but sometimes I was off guard and follow these thoughts.  I notice that these thoughts have a strong power than me, I always believe them and always try to reason with them. Mostly they are worry thoughts and planning thoughts of the past and the future. The panic attacks don't come as often and I'm happy about that. I also feel like I have to go to bb forum everyday.

I know that all this takes time and I have to be patience but It's hard and frustrating sometimes.  Has anyone experience this in your wd? and is this a normal process?  please let me know

tracy

Um yeah I would say you are doing ok buddie. You are 3 months and going to work. I'm pretty debilitated still at 7 months. I'm still in bed half of the day and live in horrible state of dp/dr where I feel like I'm tripping led 24/7 no shit. It has slightly gotten better but I know it is a lot more time before I'm feeling functional.  Chin up we will all be better some day. I hate this shit and the body buzzing and head buzzing is driving me nuts. Wtf!

Um yeah I would say you are doing ok buddie. You are 3 months and going to work. I'm pretty debilitated still at 7 months. I'm still in bed half of the day and live in horrible state of dp/dr where I feel like I'm tripping led 24/7 no shit. It has slightly gotten better but I know it is a lot more time before I'm feeling functional.  Chin up we will all be better some day. I hate this shit and the body buzzing and head buzzing is driving me nuts. Wtf!

That's exactly how I feel sickdo. It has been a constant acid trip for me. I wish I could go back to work that would help me so much in killing all this time I have ahead of me.