Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Regressing?

[Cu...]

Hi BB,

I am having a really hard time here - my acute phase was supposed to be (I thought) 2 weeks after the "jump" - I am just finishing week 3 and the past few days have been really, really tough (like 4-5 days) - 1 day in there wasn't so bad, but I am experiencing heightened anxiety that seems as bad as it first did when I first stopped the drug.

I was on clonazapem for 4-6 weeks at about 0.5-1 mg a day/every other day.

I am having a hard time with seeing this as just a wave cycle - is this normal? I know there are windows and waves but this seems like no progress...

Any reassurance would be wonderful!!!

if someone could remind

Hello I am 30 days off today. My week 3 was worse for anxiety than first two weeks, but now starting to.improve greatly. I thought I was going to have a mental break down. I couldn't even leave the house due to fear. Today I drove to the mall. Hang in there it will subside.  :smitten:

My 2nd month was worse than my first because of the long 1/2 life of the benzo I was on. I believe K has a relatively long 1/2 life as well so what you are feeling is normal. Good luck!!

Hi BB,

I am having a really hard time here - my acute phase was supposed to be (I thought) 2 weeks after the "jump" - I am just finishing week 3 and the past few days have been really, really tough (like 4-5 days) - 1 day in there wasn't so bad, but I am experiencing heightened anxiety that seems as bad as it first did when I first stopped the drug.

I was on clonazapem for 4-6 weeks at about 0.5-1 mg a day/every other day.

I am having a hard time with seeing this as just a wave cycle - is this normal? I know there are windows and waves but this seems like no progress...

Any reassurance would be wonderful!!!

if someone could remind

All you are writing is just normal. In my case I have a 3-weeks-programm in my brain I think. Week 3 was worst, then week 6, week 9... :idiot:

Its normal to be scared now - but you will have better days soon!!

Congrats!! 3 weeks out!