Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Symptoms ramped up after Curry seasoning?

[Af...]

A friend of mine from work brought me in pulled pork with Cole slaw today. I ate it and immediately after I started going through hell. Only had Curry a few times and noticed the smell of it. Asked him if it was in the sandwich and he said it was. My head is spinning, I have a headache, I'm all tight and achey, my ears are screaming. I can't wash the smell off me and I feel like it's making me sick. Anybody ever have an increase of symptoms after eating certain things?

I react to all spices and herbs, though my symptoms aren't as extreme as yours. It just makes me feel more run down a and gives me really bad insomnia. Had Indian food not that long ago and couldn't sleep at all that night.

Yes. Curry has a lot of turmeric in it which is actually great for combating inflammation. I wish I could use it for that reason, but turmeric sends me into anxiety, short breath, racing pulse.

At least it did in the beginning; now I'm too afraid to try it again.