Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

90 days since jumping. No peace yet

[Ix...]

I'm still writing for my wife. Today is 90 days benzo and opioid free. Unfortunately no peace the last 10 days. The bee stinging gums, tooth pain, noise in head which is in sinc with heartbeat continue to rule her life. All physical symptoms cause her mind to run wild. Don't think she will survive this, feelings of going mad, just don't know what she supposed to do. One physical symptoms I failed to mention is with every heart beat her mouth gets a shocking sensation. So we celebrate 90 days free but since it is that her symptoms are worse than ever, can't really celebrate that. Hoping for a break.  😱

That was the last physical symptom to go, the heart beat in my head. It lasted at least 10 mos for me. Then one day it just left. Why we go thru this hell I don't know. I hope she feels better soon. I hope u decide not to reinstate. There might be other meds she could try, such as antipsychotics. They might relieve some of the symptoms.