Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Who's Memory Came Back

[it...]

I'm not sure you will get many replies because most people who have seen their memory return are often healed and no longer visit benzobuddies.

If you read some of the success stories you will find people who have recovered their memory.

No problem italianguy. I hope things get better for you soon. I'm also dealing with impaired memory and cognition so I can relate to what your going through. I often laugh at myself for getting into this horrible situation. I can't count how many times I've made myself look stupid at work because of how poor my cognition is. I swear everyone at work thinks I have the IQ of a 12 year old.

I am at 12 months, I have seen improvement in my memory since I was at 9 months. I feel that conversations stick in my mind better and that gives me more confidence.

It feels like the healing will continue, so this is a good thing.

Hope this helps.

My memory has started to come back. I remember everything I've been through over my life. I can even recall conversations I've had 10-15 years ago...this is how I used to be.  So this is a good sign!

As far as the cog fog goes, I still encounter this on a daily basis (usually mornings and early afternoons at latest).  Anxiety usually amplifies this symptom.  So my short term memory is a work in progress.