Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hello,can't sleep.

[Oh...]

Hi all ~

I was on .5 mg Xanax 2x day  And 1mg Clonopin 2x day

Doc pulled me off Xanax and and subbed more Clonopin.

So now my dose is 1.5 mg Clonopin 3x day

I'm not really anxious since  being off Xanax (2 days) 

But now  I can't sleep! 

Look forwArd to a day where I don't have to 'worry' about these pills.... Catch 22 if there ever was one.

Regards.

Hi OhLovely, welcome to BenzoBuddies.

Klonopin may take up to two weeks to be fully effective in your system, so at just three days into this new regimen it's possible the Klonopin needs more time. Here's a link to Substitution Taper Plans where you can ask those who are familiar with a Xanax to Klonopin crossover and get some answers.

We highly recommend that you take a look at The Ashton Manual, which is an authoritative source on what to expect during withdrawal and recovery, authored by Dr. C. Heather Ashton, who is an expert in the field. It provides a great deal of information that can be very reassuring during any stage of this process, including a list of common symptoms with helpful explanations on the reasons for their existence.

Please take some time to Create a Signature. This will help other members understand your history so they will be better able to support you.

Go to the top of the page and select Profile, then choose Forum Profile, insert drug history/timelines into the text box and click Change Profile.

~Challis  :smitten: