Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

52 DAYS - NO BENZOS (NO ANYTHING) - and it is good

[Gr...]

Hello all -

Today marks 52 days without benzos and I feel great considering.    Per my signature line, I began my taper in May and jumped on July 19th.  I began charting my progress after the jump (per these posts).  The w/d was baffling, overwhelming--crazy.  There is no reason to unpack the specifics.  I still have a couple of w/d symptoms, but they are tolerable. 

It is finally time to pick up the pieces of my utterly shattered life.  What happened?  I cannot even answer my own question because as Xanax/Valium have the curious effect called memory loss.  I am mentally weak, but circumstances will change, that's why they are circumstances.

FOR those readers new to BB and for those getting ready to jump, do NOT be afraid.  What seems impossible becomes improbable, and what seems improbable is later done.     

What seems impossible becomes improbable, and what seems improbable is later done.

What a gorgeous and optimistic piece of advice.

Congratulations on getting off; every post like yours gets me through another day on this train-wreck of a journey. May you continue to feel better and better.