Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Ear Zaps anyone?

[St...]

Hey, in addition to a big increase in the volume of my tinnitus over the last week, particularly in my left ear, I've started getting ZAPS in my left ear too? It's like brain zaps that I've had before but localised to my left ear? It doesn't feel like it's coming from deep inside the ear canal, and I'm able to lay on it, unlike with an ear infection etc. Just wondered if anyone else in the group has had these electric shock like sensations in their ears before and if so how long it took to pass. Thanks :thumbsup:

I had pokes, prods, zaps, tickles, pressure, popping, tinnitus, hyperacousis....

My tinnitus is barely here anymore, and that's really all that's left re: ear symptoms, minus some occcasional sensitivity but it's not even bad enough to call hyperacousis.

God's speed!