Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Have yet to find a doc, on my own for now-ASHTON MANUAL-BUY IT?to show doc???

[Le...]

Hey y'all,

Man this sucks. I got out of detox from C/T 4 mgs Xanax xr 4 yrs every day. 12 yrs of use before 2004. Got home and could not function. At all. Couldn't talk. Could not get out of bed without blacking out. Could not leave my room let alone the house or interact with anyone. Reinstated 20 mgs valium a day (from a friend)...couldn't be typing without it. Looking for a doc that will help. At first the V helped quite a bit.. now not as much 3 weeks in. tolerance i'm assuming. What to do...

is buying the ashton manual paper copy a good idea...I mean does the actual book have a lot more info than what is provided online? plus that way I can show it to the doc I made an appt with on tues?

Sorry you're feeling so terrible,

The book which I bought is the same as the online version but it's easier to read with big font and you can take it with you. I showed it to my psychiatrist and she was really impressed. She supports my slow taper 100% and she's bought a copy of this book for herself. Get well soon.

-Matt <3 cats

Sorry you're feeling so terrible,

The book which I bought is the same as the online version but it's easier to read with big font and you can take it with you. I showed it to my psychiatrist and she was really impressed. She supports my slow taper 100% and she's bought a copy of this book for herself. Get well soon.

-Matt <3 cats

Hey Matt,

Where did you find this book? I looked online for it (Amazon) and nothing came up. Thanks! ~CeCe