Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

desperate phenibut

[ho...]

Ok so Id someone was completely at a loss about to go back on benzos because of theie mental state would you take phenibut

No way its rapidly addictive and a people say its as much hell as benzos to get off, and the mental symptoms and anxiety is dreadful so no don't do it.

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I, too, considered it, but the voice of BB posters and common sense prevailed...it is trading one devil for another, compounded by no quality control and dose assurance when you buy Phenibut from retailers..it isn't regulated because it is marketed as a FOOD SUPPLEMENT...WTF???

Seeiously though is there anything that helps I wish I never spoke to john breeding wish I neverface looked online at all this stuff wish I never went ta drug rehab program that I dont need and I ran away fromy pare.ts at home to gi ti this program and it was nit a good decision amd ive been trying to get home

Stay away from phenobarbital. Very dangerous stuff for most. Hodge you're in the right place. It's never easy Hodge but you will heal. Try to be patient. Let yourself heal. Good days, bad days. We all have them. Your anger is a common symptom and if you feel coming to BB is bad for you take a break from it. Sometimes we all need a break. More drugs aren't the answer for you. Your benzo free so work on that.  :smitten: B

Phenibut dependence happens in just a few days and effects gaba b receptors. You definitely don't want to mess with it. I took it stupidly as it was touted as a bodybuilding supplement and found after 3 days, I was having withdrawal if I didn't take it.  :)--V