Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

How long in system for different people

[st...]

Hey guys this is a bit of a random one. I've been doing a lot of reading but I can't find a full answer. I have now not taken any klonopin in about five or six days. I read there is a good chance it is out of my system or close to it. I took .5mg perhaps every other day or sometimes on consecutive days  and sometimes days and days apart for about a period of maximum 7-11 weeks. I read it can hit you bad in about two weeks after stopping. If I had been taking higher doses and for a lot longer is this more likely or does it not matter what dose?

I hope that makes some kind of sense  :P

Some people can take fairly large amounts of this stuff for years and years and never develop any tolerance/dependence.  Some people can take this stuff for a month and develop some dependence.  Dose and duration matter, but so do genetics and your general health.

Make sense?