Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

HEAD CLAMP HELP

[Ia...]

For the folks which is most that have the CLAMP VICE GRIP on their head if there is anything to releive it just a litttle please reply.  I am not confident there is a way but there are alot of people here so I thought I would ask.

Im so sorry man! This one really bites. Mine is 24/7. Tylenol seems to knock the edge off for me.

I've been doing ibuprofen which is ok... Maybe acydaminophin... I am hoping there is magic I don't know about! :)-

I haven't found anything that helps. My head pressure came back big time from drinking this weekend . I knew better but at 14 mos out I thought I could handle it. Please do not drink alcohol it will set u back..

I read a great success story . He said that he tried evetything, supplements, acupuncture, exorcism . He found the answer , TIME. U need to give your brain time to heal..

Unfortunately  for mine I have found that neither tylenol nor advil works...I think it is a side effect of both the withdrawal and underlying anxiety. Hopefully with time it will lessen for you and me both.

I used heat therapy to help with that feeling. I would put a heating pad on my shoulders, and neck area. I'd keep it there for an hour, rest the next hour and replace it again. I would do that throughout the day, and it helped somewhat.

This has been my most prominent symptom at this cut to 3 mg of V. Tylenol helps a bit but not for long. Cannabis, if you're fortunate enough to live in a legal state, does relieve it completely. I'm guessing that CBD oil which can be purchased legally in all states would probably help too!

This has been my most prominent symptom at this cut to 3 mg of V. Tylenol helps a bit but not for long. Cannabis, if you're fortunate enough to live in a legal state, does relieve it completely. I'm guessing that CBD oil which can be purchased legally in all states would probably help too!

CBD I want to try but I'm going to wait till I'm out of acute... I'm inly off a bit over 2 weeks so in a few more weeks I'll probably try it