Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Male symptom - Retracting testicles

[Ge...]

Any guys here had retracting testicles because of benzo withdrawal? I have had this 3 days in a row, in the morning especially, my testicles (especially the right one) retract.

I found this on-line : The cremaster muscle is a thin pouch-like muscle in which a testicle rests. When the cremaster muscle contracts, it pulls the testicle up toward the body.

So basically it's a another muscle contracting. I felt a bit better reading it, but it sure scared the hell out of me at first.

[df...]
Holy shit, yes, I have it. It was one of the first symptoms to pop up during my taper. It is like that when I wake up and then normalizes in the late afternoon.

Diazepam made my penis shrivel up and i couldn't get an erection. Showing signs of this recovering at 15 months out. I can easily believe benzodiazepines causing the testicle retracting problem you have had.

I had this too during taper and for several months after jumping. Its part of the fight or flight response. It was bad then now after 5 months it's gone.