Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Male symptom - Retracting testicles

[Ge...]

Any guys here had retracting testicles because of benzo withdrawal? I have had this 3 days in a row, in the morning especially, my testicles (especially the right one) retract.

I found this on-line : The cremaster muscle is a thin pouch-like muscle in which a testicle rests. When the cremaster muscle contracts, it pulls the testicle up toward the body.

So basically it's a another muscle contracting. I felt a bit better reading it, but it sure scared the hell out of me at first.

[c8...]
Holy shit, yes, I have it. It was one of the first symptoms to pop up during my taper. It is like that when I wake up and then normalizes in the late afternoon.

Diazepam made my penis shrivel up and i couldn't get an erection. Showing signs of this recovering at 15 months out. I can easily believe benzodiazepines causing the testicle retracting problem you have had.

I had this too during taper and for several months after jumping. Its part of the fight or flight response. It was bad then now after 5 months it's gone.