Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Slept 10 hrs last night

[wh...]

OK so many of my sx are still hanging around but getting better.  I slept 10 hrs last nite.  Just wanted everyone to know that..Really who cares at this point...but it felt good.  :laugh: I am a cold turkey case so it truly is a big deal for me.  For the past 9 mths I have woken up by horrific dreams, all the usual body sensations, ringing in ears, brain frying sensation, vertigo, room spinning , images when eyes closed , not knowing who I am..So I guess it is a big deal..Even it if does not last I am thankful for the relief.  So pls know that the brain gets it right !

OK so many of my sx are still hanging around but getting better.  I slept 10 hrs last nite.  Just wanted everyone to know that..Really who cares at this point...but it felt good.  :laugh:

I am jealous I need some good sleep bad. What symptoms do you have hanging around still?

OK so many of my sx are still hanging around but getting better.  I slept 10 hrs last nite.  Just wanted everyone to know that..Really who cares at this point...but it felt good.  :laugh:

I am jealous I need some good sleep bad. What symptoms do you have hanging around still?

Hi,

d/p d/r. dizzy, stomach upset, tingling, numbness, confusion..but everything is slowly but surely going away.  So just hang in there !

:smitten:

Ten hours is a huge deal, I am so happy for you!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee::smitten:

Oh god thank you !  I just wish the d/p d/r would go away.  I can't connect with anyone or anything.. Did you have this problem ?  :smitten:

[43...]
Gosh, the last time I slept 10 hours was when I accidentally took at 10mg Valium pill meaning to take a 2mg pill (my taper had me down to 2mg at that point). Which confirms my thesis "# hours sleep = # mg Valium". At least while tapering. Hopefully once one gets to zero and starts healing, the sleep comes back...

Gosh, the last time I slept 10 hours was when I accidentally took at 10mg Valium pill meaning to take a 2mg pill (my taper had me down to 2mg at that point). Which confirms my thesis "# hours sleep = # mg Valium". At least while tapering. Hopefully once one gets to zero and starts healing, the sleep comes back...

It will  :)  I have not slept well in a year but this stuff made me sick from the beginning. 

That's great 10 hours at 9 months. My sleep started to improve then too and then the morning cog fog left (that took about a month) and now my stomach is healing. Sleep does wonders for the body. Now if the darn muscle nerve aches would leave for good I'd really be happy!

The sleep thing will start to adjust back and forth.

You're on your way to healed!

Val :smitten:

That's great 10 hours at 9 months. My sleep started to improve then too and then the morning cog fog left (that took about a month) and now my stomach is healing. Sleep does wonders for the body. Now if the darn muscle nerve aches would leave for good I'd really be happy!

The sleep thing will start to adjust back and forth.

You're on your way to healed!

Val :smitten:

Thank you Val  :smitten: I know that you are almost there  :)

OK so many of my sx are still hanging around but getting better.  I slept 10 hrs last nite.  Just wanted everyone to know that..Really who cares at this point...but it felt good.  :laugh: I am a cold turkey case so it truly is a big deal for me.  For the past 9 mths I have woken up by horrific dreams, all the usual body sensations, ringing in ears, brain frying sensation, vertigo, room spinning , images when eyes closed , not knowing who I am..So I guess it is a big deal..Even it if does not last I am thankful for the relief.  So pls know that the brain gets it right !

Thats so wonderful!! thank you for writing that down for us!!! In my case I must say that these kind of topics do help me so much, give me hope and make me happy for those who get better. I wish you a lot of good nights!!

Marigold

It will  :)  I have not slept well in a year but this stuff made me sick from the beginning. 

Isn't it crazy to hear yourself saying.... "I haven't slept good for a year"? I know cuz Im right there with ya....seems like SUCH a long time....then again it doesn't....

Congrats WWTE!  10 hours is like an answered prayer, so happy for you!  :smitten:

My DP flared up, which led me to come online tonight. I'm overcome with a weird sense of comfort, relief and nostalgia, seeing your name on this forum where we met so early on in the midst of hell.

Keep goin, girly! We're almost done! Talk to you soon. ❤️

My DP flared up, which led me to come online tonight. I'm overcome with a weird sense of comfort, relief and nostalgia, seeing your name on this forum where we met so early on in the midst of hell.

Keep goin, girly! We're almost done! Talk to you soon. ❤️

All we can do is keep going everyday until it is finished.  I will be soon for all of us !  :smitten: