Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

How do you feel in the morning?

[fi...]

I was almost healed after a full year and feeling great. A clear window for a few weeks maybe even a month.  So much so that I went somewhat back to normal living. Took an international trip. Drank some wine.  Ate somewhat like a normal person by not completely avoiding gluten and sugar etc.  I was remarkably fine until i got back from the trip. And now I think I have put myself backwards:(  after feeling well the symptoms feel more jarring.  It's especially bad at night and mornings.

wanted to check in on how others feel in the morning is this normal or is there something else wrong with me?  It seems crazy to me it could still be withdrawal?

Light night sweats (pjs damp not soaked)

Generally not sleeping great

Breathing tightness

Waking up at 5 with electricity going through my body

Feels like my body is vibrating

Pelvic/stomach discomfort cramping

Can't go back to sleep

During the day I just go in and out of feeling off?

kind of posted something similar. After feeling pretty good, at night I sometimes feel a little anxious, and in the mornings, I feel more anxiety and numbness and body weakness. Again this is after I've had a great couple of weeks with little to no symptoms. I guess it's just the healing process, but it sucks never-the-less. I'm sure the symptoms you have are short lived, and you will return to feeling better very soon.

Sorry ur getting this now after such a long good break - My mornings still pretty bad and have been from the start 33 months ago, but evenings been easier for the past 8 months. :thumbsup:

Thank you for these supportive emails very helpful reminder to ignore the symptoms and to remind myself they will pass.

I am back to living like a nun yet still the symptoms continue to be unpredictable and persist. Every symptom I have ever had for the past year seems to be cycling through variably throughout the day.  I can only hope that it's a last greatest hits performance before they put themselves away for good.

I think after having a taste of what it feels like to be normal in some ways it is even more disconcerting to be feeling the variety of uncomfortable symptoms. Ugh.