Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

lingering symptoms

[Ch...]

i had a bad withdrawal, a 72 hour detox from 1.5 mg. I ended up riding in an ambulance, first responders did not knowt why my heart rate was 168 and blood pressure 190/120. Consequently, i  felt like on acid for a long time, however, i did notice after these many years that it is true about what ashton said of sensitivity to stress. But, the only lingering symptom i have is weak feet, my legs feel weak ,  and i have a benzo belly.  i was given antidepressants through the process, which i  stopped a few months ago. I'm feeling pretty much normal and able to be in my environment calmly but with weak feet and sensitive to stress. It's not  as bad as withdrawal but its noticeable enough to know it makes my mind run like a marathon. when i know that i cant move so good like i used to, my body gets weak from doing shit.

i would say im healed with a weak nervous system. maybe its probably a bit longer before i find normalcy with my nervous system back to normal. 5 years is probably not all of hell, but its nice to find yourself again. it feels like coming back with a weak body, but your mind coming online.

im back to normal, after 13-14 months, but with so many much better windows, even now when it wants to shut it cant, its weak it doesnt do anything but just makes my legs weak and i know with rest im back soon,  fucking weak nervous system must last a bit longer after short shock.

life stresses can still do thing after 3 years after so short time, i think its about the tapering that fucks the brain more then duration