Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

ONE FULL DAY WITHOUT ANY SYMPTOMS!

[ca...]

At a little over 22 months since I have been off of Xanax,  I put in a full day with no symptoms. Yesterday wasn't bad but had some heart palps for about an hour. Is there hope for recovery? I do believe there is! The last 9 months have been touch and go. I hope this gives others some encouragement. This is a good sign for me and hope that I am completely symptom free from here on out. BenzoBuddies has been a life saver!

That is great. I think it is important for everyone to realize the healing is slow but is happening.

I am very happy for you. I hope this is the end of the suffering.

That's very encouraging to me. I've never had a day without heart palps, so to hear they can leave this far out is welcome news. I hope you're symptom free from here on out.

Eerrrr heart palps are my worst symptom.  Good to hear they leave.  I was at a dinner gathering yesterday and while I tend to suffer the night later with heart palps and vibrations, i simply suffered an active awake mind without the torture.  I should see loss of sleep as the least of my problems.  Keep us updated!