Important Survey - Please Participate ×

ONE FULL DAY WITHOUT ANY SYMPTOMS!

[ca...]

At a little over 22 months since I have been off of Xanax,  I put in a full day with no symptoms. Yesterday wasn't bad but had some heart palps for about an hour. Is there hope for recovery? I do believe there is! The last 9 months have been touch and go. I hope this gives others some encouragement. This is a good sign for me and hope that I am completely symptom free from here on out. BenzoBuddies has been a life saver!

That is great. I think it is important for everyone to realize the healing is slow but is happening.

I am very happy for you. I hope this is the end of the suffering.

That's very encouraging to me. I've never had a day without heart palps, so to hear they can leave this far out is welcome news. I hope you're symptom free from here on out.

Eerrrr heart palps are my worst symptom.  Good to hear they leave.  I was at a dinner gathering yesterday and while I tend to suffer the night later with heart palps and vibrations, i simply suffered an active awake mind without the torture.  I should see loss of sleep as the least of my problems.  Keep us updated!