Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Please define stabilization...

[Be...]

So I guess it means dealing with symptoms that are not too intense like extreme then? Im just trying to gather information here. Thanks for your reply.

Yes, if your symptoms are extreme that wouldn't be considered stable either.  Any uptick in symptoms from a cut should settle down before cutting again.

I have like really bad fatigue since a bad cut......would that go away IF i stabilized, kind of a hard question but its very scary to me and probably a common symptom right?

Does it mean feeling normal (lol) or just dealing with symptoms. Thanks.

It doesn't mean either.  "Stable" is not an expression of how you feel.  It's an expression of constancy, or uniformity.  You can feel miserable, and be stable  you can feel wonderful, and be stable.

"sta·ble (stā'bĕl),

Steady; not varying; resistant to change."

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/stable

I have like really bad fatigue since a bad cut......would that go away IF i stabilized, kind of a hard question but its very scary to me and probably a common symptom right?

Good news, bad news... the bad news being that the fatigue may well stick around for awhile now, the good news is that this is pretty normal for the withdrawal process.  When I made a bad cut, the symptoms it brought on stuck with me for a good long time.  However, they will eventually go away.  So, I guess that's more good news.

;)

Good news, bad news... the bad news being that the fatigue may well stick around for awhile now, the good news is that this is pretty normal for the withdrawal process.  When I made a bad cut, the symptoms it brought on stuck with me for a good long time.  However, they will eventually go away.  So, I guess that's more good news.

;)

Thank you very kindly.....I appreciate the help immensely.

I find that my mood changes to a bit more upbeat, I still have some withdrawal symptoms but they have got low enough that they are not making me feel like crap 24/7

Its kind of a catch 22 (or mind *%#@ ) as I then know I will cut soon and all the nasty withdrawal symptoms will be back in a few days and I will be miserable again for a while.