Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Jump point

[cr...]

I am just looking for advice to prepare myself for a good jump point. I have been tapering off klonopin for a few weeks so far and wasn't at a high dose to begin with I was taking it sporadically for a few months after I had abused phenibut and had a terrible withdrawal from that which lasted longer than it does for most people. I was using phenibut consistsntly for 5 months and when I stopped I was using about 2-3 grams a day. When I started the klonopin it seemed to help tremendously but I don't want to take anything which is why I'm getting off of it. I started my taper at .25mg a day and felt stable and have been doing a taper that looks like this I did 1mg over 4 days and it was .25 then 1 MG over 5 days for .20 then 1mg over 6 days which I'm at now and it's about .18 if I keep going like this the cuts get smaller and smaller which I know is a good thing I'm just curious what your opinions are as far as a good point to jump off the klonopin?? So far I haven't felt too terrible during the taper but not counting my chickens. I feel like this is much easier on my body than sporadically using and feeling fine for a couple days then feeling really depressed and fatigued for a few days until I would take a pill. I'm using theanine and bacopa monnieri during my taper and feel like it also helps any anxiety that may crop up.

It sounds like you were on a low dose for a short amount of time, which could help you with the last part of your taper. That being said, compared to many others it was a rapid taper. I see a lot of people jump from klonopin at 0.03 or thereabouts- could you consider doing one week holds from this point forward and tapering a bit lower?

Please keep in mind that going on and off benzos cam lead to bigger problems for people, so hopefully this will be the end of phenibut and benzo use for you! Well done making it this far.

:thumbsup:

JKS

Yes if I continue like this the next will be 1mg over 7 days for .14 then Im1 over 8 days for .125 the cuts will keep getting smaller I will just see how I feel and possibly shorten the length of the holds once I'm holding for more than a week. I just want to put this cap behind me.