Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

is this some kind of panic attack? cough dry heave plsss read!

[kr...]

can this be just anxiety?? I woke at 5 panicky scared of thoughts and manifesting.. laid down at 9 a bit got up and coughed cleared my throat (I get some pn drip)which turned into heaving from my stomach  but no vomit - had only ate half banana earlier. Im f**** scared. reminds me of when you brush your tongue and gag but outta control

My renters mom went in to hospital for cough attack and given 3 months

It got me dizzy and heart raced and have this little pain in chest on right just heavy ache a little just lately

Hey, I think I've had a very similar experience about a week ago - I was about to go to sleep at around 6 am when I literally jumped up from my sleep because I felt a jolt of sickness rush through me. I had never experienced that feeling of dizziness and panic in one combination before and my thoughts kept racing. I had a pounding heart, the sensation that I was about to throw up any second, a metallic taste in my mouth and some slight disorientation. At the time I felt as if I was having some sort of fatal heart problem. I gave myself time to calm down and later realized that some of these symptoms were synonymous with food poisoning (probably caused by a sensitive gut during WD). These symptoms in turn triggered a panic attack which made me feel that I was experiencing a medical emergency. Over the next few days I got my tests done and everything turned out to be OK.

thanks guys my heart is still racing and there is lots of tension here w bf. he says im not normal - i went out to porch where he was w my cough - heave cause i thought why doesnt he hear this? the windows were shut. i didnt want to pass out

now hes  googleling bad episode in mornings figuring whats wrong w me.. listing all these things like manic depressive. hes makin me think there is something wrong. i put the jelly in wrong place and left dishes all over, spend suspicious amt time on phone away from him , yep, so hes freaking out on me and im freakin out on him

i might go to sisters but i cant talk to her, only my brother. bf laid down again, all depressed over having to take care of a child

what to do think of all this???

Withdrawal symptoms such as ours can put any relationship to the test. Your bf is clearly concerned for your well being, but neither one of you should panic over any of your symptoms. Being terrified isn't going to make things better anytime soon. You can always discuss things with your brother when you feel like - I'm sure he understands you and talking to him openly should put your mind at ease. Just remember, whenever you feel like you are worrying about how you're feeling too much, just get in touch with the BenzoBuddies community - you will find people who genuinely understand and care about what you are going through. Don't forget, all this misery is only temporary - may you feel better quicker than you know! :)

U really need support. U are not going crazy. My family didn't understand either and there were a lot of days I had to pretend I was ok..I had to keep pretending because my hubby took me to a psychiatric hospital 3 weeks into acute withdrawal. Luckily they didn't admit me. I was scared of being hospitalized so I got up each day sicker than shit, and bathed, cooked etc..

so glad to have you guys here. :smitten: I dont get how sx can be interchangeable?! And then theres sooo much that happens to the body from recurring trauma/stress like i had. i am still sure tho that some of my emot stuff is just my own crap. Its larger than life right now. I HAVE to learn how to deal w life crises better, they happen to everyone, im just too sensitive and hold stuff. Cant do that anymore

Any kind of sx stops my whole day.  Due for check up and dont want to go.

think i did that cough heave thing over a yr ago. all this coincided w nerves brought on partly bout thinkin of nerves- really wacko. But the high heart rate went all day just from the morning episode. I dont want to manifest the worst from a sx ever since learning how our thoughts do so much