Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

shakiness after exercise

[Be...]

I put off strenuous exercise because I felt kind of panicky after. So now I consider up and down the stairs several times a day my main exercise routine. And small things like foot flexing and small leg ups when just sitting. It's amazing how those little things help your legs. And they don't cause me to shake or feel anxious. So I think low to moderate exercise is good. B

I still get shaky if I exercise to strenuously so it is common.  I definitely believe that the benefits outweigh the problems of no exercise so do what you can but do not push yourself too hard. Good luck!

I put off strenuous exercise because I felt kind of panicky after. So now I consider up and down the stairs several times a day my main exercise routine. And small things like foot flexing and small leg ups when just sitting. It's amazing how those little things help your legs. And they don't cause me to shake or feel anxious. So I think low to moderate exercise is good. B

Jelly legs is one of my main sx....thanks for the tip!