Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Does anyone have this happen at all?

[Ti...]

Before i was reinstated for a week, i was able to leave my house and drive places like the beach etc.  Now i getcin my truck and maybe get a mile down the road and have to xome gome because i feel like my heart is going to explode.  Does anyone know where I'm coming from?

totally normal. I would probably plan on not being able to go to the beach during your acute period, and look for distraction within your home. I personally stayed on my couch that entire period. ???

[4b...]

Distraction helps a lot. I swear by reading novels, it helps with distraction but also helps the brain, google "reading novels helps brain" You will see things like "Neuroscientists have discovered that reading a novel can improve brain function on a variety of levels."

The first one was hard, to pay attention and so on, but I noticed it getting better and better and I could easily read by the end of that first novel.

Everytime I leave the house my heart starts pumping like I took a shot of adrenaline. I feel watched by people and paranoia and fear of seeing people takes over. It is torture for me so I rather stay inside.