Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Does anyone have this happen at all?

[Ti...]

Before i was reinstated for a week, i was able to leave my house and drive places like the beach etc.  Now i getcin my truck and maybe get a mile down the road and have to xome gome because i feel like my heart is going to explode.  Does anyone know where I'm coming from?

totally normal. I would probably plan on not being able to go to the beach during your acute period, and look for distraction within your home. I personally stayed on my couch that entire period. ???

[8f...]

Distraction helps a lot. I swear by reading novels, it helps with distraction but also helps the brain, google "reading novels helps brain" You will see things like "Neuroscientists have discovered that reading a novel can improve brain function on a variety of levels."

The first one was hard, to pay attention and so on, but I noticed it getting better and better and I could easily read by the end of that first novel.

Everytime I leave the house my heart starts pumping like I took a shot of adrenaline. I feel watched by people and paranoia and fear of seeing people takes over. It is torture for me so I rather stay inside.