Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

From dry cutting to LT for Valium

[Be...]

I'm currently stabilising after a very rough taper (see sig).

I'm considering trying the rest of my taper, from 3mg,  with liquid titration.

I'd be really grateful for any recommendations of how to guides and schedules...if someone could link me that would be great.

Hey Belfast, go to Support Groups, and in there you'll find the Daily Microtaper support group. There is a guy here called Builder who did a slow liquid taper, he might be a good person for you to connect with.

I have also "stalked" Edzo and Shamo. Edzo works with weighing out powder to get the precise small cuts that he wants, and Shamo did a liquid titration but not a daily titration. But the liquid allowed him to also make the size cuts that he wanted, then he would hold.

I'm weighing my options now too, as the last cut I made from 3.5 to 3.25 has not been fun. Instead of going to the Detroit Jazz Festival this past weekend I was in bed, feeling like shit and deeply disappointed.

I want to make a smaller cut next time, but can't chop a pill into less than .25mg without it being totally uneven or pulverized into bits. The pieces are too tiny. So it's either powder or liquid for me next time I make a reduction. Not sure yet if I'll try a daily microtaper or tiny cut and holds.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Sorry to hear about the festival, that sounds like it would be pretty great. :(  Next time!

Before this awful period I was out at gig at least 4 times a month :/ haven't been at anything all year.