Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

PEE IS YELLOW

[Ia...]

I noticed a few days ago my pee was yellow, a darker yellow.  I am hydrated and drink plenty of water and I pee alot.  The only difference is that I have been taking benadrly and Acetaminophen.  Im sure I don't have an infection.  What do ya think?  Anybody else?

I noticed a few days ago my pee was yellow, a darker yellow.  I am hydrated and drink plenty of water and I pee alot.  The only difference is that I have been taking benadrly and Acetaminophen.  Im sure I don't have an infection.  What do ya think?  Anybody else?

My pee has been more yellow since I jumped I drink waster allday. It's hit or miss with how yellow it is, but it most defiantly is more yellow.  I also notice it smells wierd sometimes not this I stick my head in the toilet but the smell wafts up you know. Really smelly ..... Wierd huh? :idiot:

I get what people are saying about releasing toxins, the smell and dehydration during all of this. I've noticed after the first week of being off that I'm not deathly thirsty every waking second.

About benadryl, it dries you out/dehydrates you. Take it a while and this is no mystery. It really does.

Oh I forgot to say I take Prilosec, I did see that it may turn your pee yellow

Yeah, benadryl does too. I don't know much about Prilosec, but it sounds like if it does this it could also be dehydrating. You may want to watch this combo.

It's easy to build a tollerance to Benadryl, as well. Be careful never to take too much. It's possible, life threatening and I've done it.

It was a really scary lesson.

I understand needing to sleep, I was taking it to get sleep when I really needed it even after that accident... But I don't take it now, I just go without because I want to heal. I don't have to work or take care of anyone during the day right now though.

Very gratefully, I do. Sometimes I don't... This happens if I have too much excedrine (has caffeine) for a headache. Last night I only took one (instead of 2, normally) and eventually fell asleep.

Do you sleep at all?

I hardly slept my first month off. I went three days without sleeping and often only sleep 1-3 hours a night. Sometimes I would be up all night and fall sleep for 20-45 minutes unsure if I actually fell asleep or not.  It will get better after you get some more time under your belt.

Also after my 2-3 week I noticed a slight improvement in sleep.

Do you sleep at all?

I hardly slept my first month off. I went three days without sleeping and often only sleep 1-3 hours a night. Sometimes I would be up all night and fall sleep for 20-45 minutes unsure if I actually fell asleep or not.  It will get better after you get some more time under your belt.

Also after my 2-3 week I noticed a slight improvement in sleep.

Yes, sometimes we just don't sleep. I'm hoping I can continue to mostly get some, but it could also be that my thyroid and entire endocrine system got thrown very far out of whack. Who knows, the doctors certainly don't. Benzos caused my thyroid and also a lymph node to actually become enlarged, so I really don't know. Being off them it has gone down a bit, thankfully.