Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

My eyes again

[Sw...]

I have today I see more shadows around the letters s and the letters crisscross type. Plus it looks like the letters coming out from the phone. When I watch TV, it's the same thing. The eyes can not set the normal focus in any way. I get so tired o nausea and dizzy with this o get terrible headaches. Plus, sometimes it looks like it will be double. Not that I see the pictures next to each other without the images patched up somehow. Do someone recognize this? I have had 2 days before that was almost normal, but I woke up with this. That said, I've made eye view of both the ophthalmologist optician o o brain imaging. No errors. But this makes me afraid. Is the soon inside of 2 months o this does not get better. Is terribly tired all the time for the eyes o the brain has to work all the time. I really hope that someone recognize this because otherwise I think I'm about to go crazy for real 😭

Tie a knot in your rope and hang on...I realized that my eye symptoms are finally better today...NOT GONE, but better. Many ppl in my life don't understand this symptom, but it is real. From what I have read (and it has taken much digging!) the very small muscles in and around the eyes are among the last to recover from the GABA A disruption. To make things more intolerable, dry strained eyes are interpreted by us as being tired and then we are concerned about that!

It will get better...until then I am a fan of plain Normal Saline eye drops applied as often as necessary for comfort.

Best wishes,

Audio books are amazing for this sort of thing. You can even do something productive while listening. I used to stretch and do light exercise and listen to Stephen King audiobook. Sometimes for a day straight if I has to.