Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Hey guys, I'm leaving.

[be...]

I'm not leaving BB, but I am moving back to Ohio. I have many friends there and I am sick to death of the high prices here and rich snobs who try to outdo each other with the number of their servants. I didn't know where to put this OP. I will drive sometime in 4-6 weeks and have my laptop with me. My other stuff I will have to get once I buy a place by flying back to CT. Now, I am finished ruining my life being mom's care giver for 13 years. I have done my part, while my 3 brothers have not. Now it is up to John. I don't think he knows what it entails but he will find out soon enough. I plan to continue to write my book, a first for me, but it surely will not have anything to do with benzos. More like my p-log elongated. I will never write about benzos or even a success story, but will hang out here after I finish my Valium taper to support others, as I have gotten so much support (TY my good friend, Bennie). So far so good in this regard. To me, why write a success story when you have nothing to complain about? Boring! But I will miss my great and ever so wise, pdoc. He said if I run into trouble with my new psych, just give him a call. So I still have his back, oh wise one. And I don't need to mention that names of people I developed a relationship. You know who you are. So thanks. Maybe I'll take another beating, pleading to get my PM system turn on again. ::)

Thanks for tuning in.

Betsy :):smitten:

You are gorgeous! Wonderful! YES!!!!! SISTER YOU DO IT!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

And you will have so much fun there on the phone listening to your mothers complains about your brother and you keep saying "sorry I am MILES away" - I like that a lot. I wish you a wonderful life, which you are creating!! Don't let anyone ruin that because it belongs only to you!!!

Hug!

Marigold

Marigold, thanks but I think you are looking at someone else's avatar. :D Yea sista, I can't wait. But I am going to be quite busy this month, so I'll be off line a lot. I'll try my best though. And who knows what will happen to my emails once I get to Ohio? I know my current email address is for CT residents, but I do have a gmail account so I switched that over on BB, thanks for the help, Leslie. I will ask mom not to turn it off until I find a place. So you may or may not see me from Oct. 1 and then until I close on a place. But you won't get rid of me, unless The Team tell me to. I've been minding my manners so fewer jokes to get me in trouble. :laugh: I am on their hit list, I think. :laugh:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [At...]

• [Be...]

• [wa...]