Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

One sided headaches ?

[Re...]

Does this happen to anyone else I keep getting one sided headaches . First it was on the right now it's on the left. Even the face or head pressure will be on one side at a time.

I get all kinds of headaches, especially since withdraw. Sinus headaches are bad, most people who live in my area have them. And I do get them above one eye or the other.

I get all kinds of headaches, especially since withdraw. Sinus headaches are bad, most people who live in my area have them. And I do get them above one eye or the other.

I get all kinds as well , but this one is new for me.

All of my symptoms have been taking on a new life. It's kind of spooky , like here we go again lol.

Very common for me.  I can usually tell which side they will come on because I get a weird feeling in that eye earlier.

I get that wierd eye feeling as well. Like a pressure behind my eye.

I had that going on for a few weeks. It just stopped a couple of weeks ago. I thought I was done for.

Mine would also include severe stabbing in the top-right-front or top-left-front. Like stabbing all the way through.

Mine have been with me for almost two years.  They have been easily my worst symptom.  They are finally starting to decrease in Intensity.  Along with the stabbing and pressure I get what feels like a worm or something in my eye.  I just do the best I can as I'm sure they will leave for good. 

ditto my most consistent and long lasting symptom.  Mine starts in my eyes too.  A year in and I know when I am going into a wave because pressure starts in my left eye and left side of my head and then increases with pain and at it's worst includes stabbing pain in my eye and left sinus area and teeth.  And no it's not a sinus infection.

ditto my most consistent and long lasting symptom.  Mine starts in my eyes too.  A year in and I know when I am going into a wave because pressure starts in my left eye and left side of my head and then increases with pain and at it's worst includes stabbing pain in my eye and left sinus area and teeth.  And no it's not a sinus infection.

Oh yeah I just started getting the teeth pain that one really gets me. It get it in all of my teeth even the front teeth. It hurts more in the back ones. But the front ones it is almost like  I can feel the nerves in them or something.  Did you guys start getting all of this around your fifth month off?

Thanks for all of the input it is much appreciated. More data collecting as I like to call it. :crazy:

I had that in the first 3 months. I am still very sensitive to light for example or histamines. Another weird thing in WD...

Hope you will feel better soon.. :hug: