Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Brain won't turn off loop

[Ia...]

Is this anxiety or withdrawal or both?  I lay to go to sleep - or tryI should say and my brain flashes loops of light and thoughts.  It is horrible.

[26...]

Withdrawal is definitely like that.

If you are more anxious than you were before you ever started benzos, then this will definitely ease up in the next few weeks. As tough as it is to go through, you can at least hang on to the hope that sleep will improve, because eventually it does.  :thumbsup:

I know a lot of times when I go to bed my brain is racing and I cannot fall asleep. There is nothing I can do to stop it or make it any better. I just try to ride it out until I can fall asleep. I wish I had better news it something we will have to live through.

Is this anxiety or withdrawal or both?  I lay to go to sleep - or tryI should say and my brain flashes loops of light and thoughts.  It is horrible.

This is defeinlty acute WD. After 3 months it got 60 per cent better, I think. It will definitely get better, in my eyes its not good to take a new drug against that - time will make that symptom end. Go through it and kind of get used to it. It won't kill you. Even insomnia won't kill you. Everything will get better.

Until you are not 6 months out I would say ANYTING is for sure WD.

Thanks all!

I am on day 10 today!  One day at a time.

Yes! If you can do 10 days, you can do 20 days. Thats more than half a month. And so on.

Brave one.