Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Took My Last Dose of Clonazepam on 08/31/2016

[Tj...]

I after a  taper plan that started in April. I'm finally benzo free. I used 3mg of Clonazepam for 23 years. Everything looks and feels different. My voice is different. I feel weird. Like I'am somebody else. My wife has never known me off of benzos.

[d0...]

I after a  taper plan that started in April. I'm finally benzo free. I used 3mg of Clonazepam for 23 years. Everything looks and feels different. My voice is different. I feel weird. Like I'am somebody else. My wife has never known me off of benzos.

Congratulations - what a great day this must be for both of you!  :thumbsup:

Way for you to go  Tja!!!!  Congratz and good luck to you!  :clap:

~CeCe   

Yes, welcome and congratulations!!!  I, too, have the voice thing going on!  I am louder than I want to be and can't sing with the oldies radio!!!  Plus there are times I just can't form the words, even if I can think the right word... Very aggravating!

Yes, welcome and congratulations!!!  I, too, have the voice thing going on!  I am louder than I want to be and can't sing with the oldies radio!!!  Plus there are times I just can't form the words, even if I can think the right word... Very aggravating!

Boy can I relate! I hope this sxs goes away.....real soon!  :idiot: