Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Took My Last Dose of Clonazepam on 08/31/2016

[Tj...]

I after a  taper plan that started in April. I'm finally benzo free. I used 3mg of Clonazepam for 23 years. Everything looks and feels different. My voice is different. I feel weird. Like I'am somebody else. My wife has never known me off of benzos.

[6a...]

I after a  taper plan that started in April. I'm finally benzo free. I used 3mg of Clonazepam for 23 years. Everything looks and feels different. My voice is different. I feel weird. Like I'am somebody else. My wife has never known me off of benzos.

Congratulations - what a great day this must be for both of you!  :thumbsup:

Way for you to go  Tja!!!!  Congratz and good luck to you!  :clap:

~CeCe   

Yes, welcome and congratulations!!!  I, too, have the voice thing going on!  I am louder than I want to be and can't sing with the oldies radio!!!  Plus there are times I just can't form the words, even if I can think the right word... Very aggravating!

Yes, welcome and congratulations!!!  I, too, have the voice thing going on!  I am louder than I want to be and can't sing with the oldies radio!!!  Plus there are times I just can't form the words, even if I can think the right word... Very aggravating!

Boy can I relate! I hope this sxs goes away.....real soon!  :idiot: