Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

9 months and still going

[Bl...]

Well I've had a lot of waves and there was a time where I was waking up and crying due to stress. My stress is finally back down again thankfully. Every single morning around 7 AM I literally was waking up and crying really hard and my stomach was killing me. Believe this is when the depression was hard for me because I just moved away and there was a lot going on around my house. I live in a different town now and everyone else in my household was very happy. To me I was completely comfortable back where I used to live and I knew people there. Now I'm finally adjusting to my surroundings which I'm happy about.  :thumbsup:

I'm still not healed yet and my parents still don't believe me about the withdrawal symptoms even when I showed my mother all the information. She seemed like she believed it, than she back peddled completely about it. I no longer push it anymore, it is what it is. Music is something that truly helps me in healing process and I've been listening to it a lot lately. During the day I still find myself crying on and off. I'm still very sensitive to noise and I get headaches very easily. I no longer take anything for headaches, instead I usually rub something on my temples to take the edge off a little bit. I always keep track of all my symptoms and notice if anything changes during the week.

I still always make sure to drink a lot of water, eat good, exercise when it's not raining, meditate, read and distract myself as much as possible. Getting two surgeries during withdrawal truly did make me feel like I was going to die. Since I got a Kidney Stone Infection I'm now prone to getting bladder and UTI's so that clears up why I've gotten bladder and UTI's in the beginning of the withdrawal. I've had Kidney Stone's building up over time during withdrawal and then my side hurt so severely that I called 911. Someone I used to date so many years ago came to visit at the hospital and held my hand the minute he saw me. Him and I are really good friends now and he's very supportive of me because he knew at one time I thought I was going to die at one point. He still continues to check up on me. I truly felt comforted during this and inside my heart I knew that I would get through this. If I need to cry, I cry and I tell myself that it's okay. I still have a lot of pent up anger due to withdrawal and I try to meditate and I take walks in the woods to relax behind my house.

Still remember in the beginning what a nervous wreck I was and how I seriously thought I was going to die. Thanks for listening and keep holding on! :smitten:

I'm 9 months out too! I'm going through a very similar experience.  My family/friends don't believe me either!

I also get headaches all the time....they are so horrible.  I can barely function.  They are the worst symptom by far!

Despite the crazy list of symptoms, we can definitely do this together.  Stay positive!  :smitten: