Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Will l ever get another window

[Ka...]

I relied on my Windows to give me some rest bite but l have'nt had any for over a month apart from a few hour's here and there l have been off diazepam for 6 month's anyone else going through this love Katrina

Hi Katrinag I'm at 9 months now and I have not had a lot of windows, but a few. We will get new ones happening sometime soon. We have to stick it out and hope for the best. You will have more soon.

Hi KatrinaG. 

I'm a couple of weeks behind you.  I ask myself the same question all the time. I wouldn't say I've had great windows but the days were a bit more manageable.

I'm seem to have come to a standstill at the moment.  I just wish I could feel better.

Hang in there and stay strong as those better days will be back even better.

I'm sending you a massive big window.

Tallow Love

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh thank's Guy's you all seem to be dealing with this better than me lam such a whimp l had cancer last year and dealt with it better than this Love Katrina x

Katrinag you are not a whimp at all.  You're a very strong, caring and special lady.

I hope your cancer is all okay and things have improved for you.  You've been given your fair share and it's about time it went your way.

Don't worry you're not the only one complaining about all this.  I'm about to head to bed.  It's only 6.30 and I feel absolutely dreadful.  I hope I feel a bit better tomorrow for Fathers Day.

It's a daily battle for sure.

I can't wait to make plans and look forward to them without all these horrible symptoms.

I've got your back friend.

Tallow Love

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Same here Simone your a couple of month's ahead of me let's hope we get through this journey soon Love Katrina x

I hope so Katrina!!!

It's the toughest 'thing' I've ever done in my life!!