Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Maybe this is my real problem, benzowithdral and fibromyalgia

[Sw...]

probably have fibromyalgia and I was reading some of the symptoms and they are consistent with my eye problems. This is how I have it : Everything is slightly blurry , kind of mist , as if looking through a gentle mist . eye pain , blurred light sensitivity , vision and fluctuating visual clarity , difficulty in focusing, visual overload and dry eyes. My ability to see things in the distance can vary. sometimes I will not be able to recognize the shapes of things. I also feel great sensitivity to light, even on cloudy days when you can not see the sun , I will wear my sunglasses . If I do not wear glasses , I 'm really squint , I feel dizzy and sick and it's actually painful , similar to having really strong sunlight directly into your eyes. And unfortnetly this is permanent . Thanks for "listening

You know all of those are fairly common symptoms of withdrawal. I had most of them for months. I have also read these symptoms from other members many times. Unfortunately they can last for some months but they are temporary, and not permanent. If all of thee symptoms appeared after withdrawal it might be a good indicator that they are from withdrawal.

You know all of those are fairly common symptoms of withdrawal. I had most of them for months. I have also read these symptoms from other members many times. Unfortunately they can last for some months but they are temporary, and not permanent. If all of thee symptoms appeared after withdrawal it might be a good indicator that they are from withdrawal and not something else.

Hi Swedishgirl, I was in rehab and released then end of November 2015. I know there was something wrong with me but rehab told me to give 2-3 weeks I would be fine. Well that time passed Christmas and new year passed I still felt terrible. I was sure there was something wrong with me. So I went to different doctors and had a dozen tests run all negative. I had a friend die of brain tumor and I was sure i had one too. So at the time I thought I was dying but seeing the doctors gave me peace of mind. Once I discovered the online info abt WD I realized what was really happening.

So if you really believe that is what is wrong with, get tests run to make sure it isn't, you may find out in the end you are like me with nothing wrong. Better safe than sorry.