Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Should I go to the doctors?

[Re...]

I have had "one" slightly swollen tonsil with no other symptoms from it for about a month. It doesn't seem to get bigger or smaller .  There are no white bumps or anything like that either. Just slightly swollen.

I'm not sure where you are but allergy season is in full swing in certain areas (like where I am) and a lot of people have had bad allergies over here right now.

I have one on the left, I had an ultrasound didn't find anything.  Mine doesn't hurt, and my throat isn't sore.  Some days it's more swollen then other's and seems to be getting less noticable.  I think mine has to do with withdrawal.

Like Eric mentioned it is allergy season. 

If you want to ease your mind consult your doctor. 

TRY

Remy,

I think once you have your doctor check it out, you will get peace of mind. 

Once, I had my ultrasound I stopped obsessing about it and it started getting smaller.  Now, I don't give it too much thought. 

Sometimes we fixate on a symptom and it becomes greater than it really is.  When we choose not to give a symptom too much energy it seems to slowly melt away.

Good Luck,

TRY

Remy,

I think once you have your doctor check it out, you will get peace of mind. 

Once, I had my ultrasound I stopped obsessing about it and it started getting smaller.  Now, I don't give it too much thought. 

Sometimes we fixate on a symptom and it becomes greater than it really is.  When we choose not to give a symptom too much energy it seems to slowly melt away.

Good Luck,

TRY

You are so right. If i dont get it checked out ,even if i dont obsess for a little while. I will always come back to it at some point. I had forgotten about till i looked into my mouth today. I had a dentist app yesterday and i always look into my mouth a lot after the dentist.